Welp! I lost my voice screaming at a wrestling match yesterday... haha! Yes, this is real life and your teacher is a sports fanatic.
I am so sorry! I have been drinking tea all morning.
AWESOME "HOMEWORK" ASSIGNMENT:
I was talking to a friend about our last confirmation meeting and she had a FANTASTIC idea. I was telling her how everyone was a little shy (totally understandable on ZOOM), and she said that I should have you all write your sponsor a letter to give them the day of your CONFIRMATION!!!! I LOVE this idea!!! I hope you do as well. :)
Your sponsor is going to forever stay on your journey with you, so this letter should reflect that.
Things to include in your letter:
- Why did you choose your sponsor?
- Why is this person special to you?
- What is your purpose in this confirmation?
- What is their role in the confirmation process?
- What do you hope to gain from this process?
- Why is your confirmation important/special to you?
- Include any other personal moments to share with your sponsor
***Please send a copy of this letter to me at [email protected] It is not due until Sunday of next week! I want you to take your time with this!!!
If the letter has personal parts that you don't want me to see, then please email me so we can discuss the matter; I wouldn't want to intrude on something like that. :)
Again, I am sorry to cancel! Maybe I will make a recording of my frog-voice to make you all laugh LOL
Mrs. Stephanie Franco
Ps. I am proud of you!